Do you love your Nikes, but find the insoles are wearing or aren’t suitable? Maybe the shoes are comfortable, but the factory insoles don’t provide the comfort and support your feet need. Why not get some replacement Nike insoles?
This will prolong the life of your favorite sneakers and keep your feet happy. We will look at what to look for in a good insole and review our top 6 picks of the best Nike shoe replacement insoles.
Here our top 6 picks of the best nike replacement insoles
1. Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles
The Pinnacle gives semi-rigid but flexible support at the arch and has a deep heel cup. An EVA foam base and Powersteps’ Variable Cushioning Technology keep your feet comfortable. A ventilated fabric upper provides airflow and an antimicrobial treatment keep odor at bay.
- ✨THE POWERSTEP PAIN FREE LIFE: Now it is your time to step into a pain free life again. Our mission and purpose at Powerstep are to create a more comfortable and happier life for our customers. Our shoe insoles for men and arch support insoles for women are Podiatrist designed and accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Each one of our insoles is designed with your specific foot pain relief in mind.
- 👟YOUR EVERYDAY INSOLE SOLUTION: Don't let pain stop you in your tracks. The clinically proven pain relief and prevention of Powerstep arch support inserts let you take that power back. Pain will no longer stand between you and the moments that make life worth living. Designed to support and maintain correct neutral arch alignment.
- 🦶SAY GOODBYE TO PLANTAR FASCIITIS: Our plantar fasciitis insoles for men are the ideal orthotic for pain reduction for mild to moderate pronation, metatarsal pain, arch and heel discomfort, flat feet, sore and tired feet, plantar fasciitis, and other common foot conditions. A semi rigid arch support creates stability for many types of shoes with removable insoles – athletic, casual, dress, and work shoes or boots.
- 👞COMFORT DUAL BASE EVA FOAM: Our insoles include multi layers of comfort including a durable EVA foam base and a plush foam top layer, a neutral arch and heel cradle, and a semi-rigid support shell. Our variable cushioning technology provides a dual layer of targeted and controlled cushioning, creating a comfier shoe.
- 🦅PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: We can proudly say all our Powerstep Products are designed and manufactured right here in the USA. With precision and care our American production team gives all their time and efforts into creating the most suburb and premium insole for every customer’s specific foot size and needs. Your 100% satisfaction is our #1 concern, and all our products are backed by our 30-day guarantee.
2. Physix Gear Sports Orthotic Inserts
These full-length insoles give support to your arches and heels from a semi-rigid construction. An ultra-thin design made from EVA foam and polyurethane is low profile and supplies superior comfort. The non-slip heel holds these athletic insoles in your shoes and stops them from moving about.
- ARCH SUPPORT: The Physix Gear Sport high arch support designed insole robustly functions to balance the force structure of the foot, providing a convenient and extremely soothing solution for those with flat feet, runner's knee, shin splints and achilles tendonitis. Physix Inserts relieve metatarsal arch & heel discomfort, metatarsalgia (ball of foot throbbing), patellofemoral syndrome (aching knee), plantar fasciitis, and helps ease low back ache.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Crafted from high-quality and durable dual base layered high-performance EVA foam and PU material, these comfortable orthotic inserts make your feet feel like theyre walking on clouds! Deep Heel Cradle for Stability,Top Fabric and a Low Profile Ultra-Thin Design ensures your feet get the best tender loving care they deserve - anywhere, anytime, use after use! Perfect for improving performance physical activity.
- ROBUST FUNCTIONALITY: ÿPerfect for rock climbing, ball games, sports, camping, running & more. Also great for those who stand on their feet for prolonged periods of time such as retail employees and service industry workers. The ergonomically designed lightweight orthotic show and arch support insoles provide long lasting hours of comfort! Shock absorption ensures reduction of muscle fatigue in feet & legs. Ideal Insoles for work shoes/boots, sneakers, casual shoes and hiking shoes.
- ERGONOMIC NON SLIP DESIGN - Providing exceptional support for proper foot posture and arch support, Physix insoles are meticulously designed to reduce aches and discomfort. The semi-rigid arch support and heel cup provide additional support and stability while on the go. Physix Orthotic insoles allow more room in the toe box for a comfortable fit in any shoe. The orthotic inserts have a non slip heel to hold the insole securely in place throughout the day.
- 100% NO-RISK PURCHASE Physix Gear Sport is a truly remarkable company offering one of the absolute best orthotic and foot products on the market. Buy with utmost confidence. If for any reason you aren't happy, simply contact us and we'll replace the product for you. Zero hassles, zero waits. Your satisfaction is our utmost focus. Get them now and join thousands of satisfied customers worldwide!
3. ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
ViveSole brings us a podiatrist-designed, shock-absorbing shoe insert that targets foot pain. Added cushioning in the heels and forefoot relieve stress on your feet and prevent fatigue. Made from lightweight foam, they are breathable and washable.
- PODIATRIST DESIGNED: Effectively supporting the natural shape of your foot, the ViveSole Plantar Series biomechanical design relieves foot pain and eliminates painful pressure points, stress and fatigue. The full-length orthotic insoles effectively stabilize the foot to relieve heel and metatarsal pain caused by flat feet and overpronation.
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS RELIEF: Specifically designed to relieve plantar fasciitis pain, the orthotic shoe inserts comfortably support the foot arch while providing shock absorbing cushioning at the heel and forefoot.
- SHOCK ABSORBING CUSHIONS: Absorbing the impact of each step, the orthotic shoe inserts include additional cushioning on the forefoot and heel to minimize stress and fatigue. Comfortably padded the foot arch inserts are also helpful in alleviating knee, hip and back pain.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Constructed with a lightweight foam, the durable insoles retain their shape without flattening for extended wearability and are washable. Each insole is lined with a soft, breathable material.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
4. Spenco Rx Comfort Shoe Insole
If you are happy with your current Nike insoles but want to add some cushioning, this lightweight option could be for you. They’re flexible and thin and will fit over your existing insoles. Stretch material in the uppers prevents blisters, and an antimicrobial treatment controls odor.
- Spenco full-length insole cushions and comforts heel-to-toe
- Spencore material exclusive cushioning layer absorbs shock and impact to provide comfort
- 7 sizes for better overall fit
- 4-way stretch fabric helps blisters while controlling odor
- For consumers seeking a thin, flat layer of additional lightweight cushioning
5. Samurai Insoles Instant-Relief Orthotics
This is another podiatrist-designed insole. They give support just where it’s needed and mold to your feet as you walk. They also bounce the energy back to your feet relieving fatigue. The inserts are low profile and lightweight, making them great for Nike shoes.
- Lighting fast plantar fasciitis relief and more! Simply replace your shoes’ factory insoles with our Original Samurai Insoles for relief from many common foot and leg symptoms, including shin splints.
- Designed by a leading podiatrist to address the root cause of plantar fasciitis, shins splints, neuromas, tendonitis, flat feet and many other common foot issues.
- Samurai Insoles have a supportive, yet comfortably flexible, orthotic core built right inside so you get the support you need without sacrificing your comfort. Most other plantar fasciitis insoles are simply an expensive cushion with little support.
- Podiatrist designed, state-of-the-art orthotic laboratory made, right here in the USA.
- Relief 100% guaranteed or your money back!
6. Sof Sole Insoles Men’s AIRR Orthotic
Sof Sole has been making footwear accessories for over 35 years. These make great Nike inserts with their slim, lightweight design which has air capsules and gel to give maximum shock absorption. A Coolmax fabric upper layer wicks moisture away from your feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
No products found.
- Athletic orthotic insoles for low arches and flat feet; ideal for walking, running, and cross training
- Reinforced nylon arch support plate enhances motion control and promotes alignment
- SKYDEX air bubbles in the heel and arch of the insert absorb shock during high impact activities
- Available in two sizes to fit women's athletic shoes: Women's 5-7.5, Women's 8-11
Reviews of the Best Nike Inserts
Unfortunately, when your Nike insoles wear out or are unsuitable, you can’t get free replacements you have to look for another option. Here are what we think are 6 of the best Nike replacement insoles.
1. Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles
Powerstep was founded over 25 years ago in the early 1910s. They make several podiatrist-designed, ready-to-wear insoles, which are popular with many people.
The Pinnacle insoles are good for athletic shoes like Nike. They are available in a range of sizes for men and women. You can choose from a 3 to 16+ for men or a 5 to 15.5 for women. While they are intended to fit your shoe size, they can be trimmed a little at the front.
Designed to help common foot conditions and the associated pain, they can relieve the symptoms of plantar fasciitis, overpronation, and heel and arch pain.
There are a semi-rigid arch and heel cradle to hold your foot in the correct position. This gives your feet more support and motion control when you are running or walking.
PORON® cushioning targets areas of your feet that need bolstering. The bottom of the insole has two cushion layers, and there is an EVA foam base.
The full-length insole makes contact with the whole of your foot and is suitable or all arch types. It also has an antimicrobial fabric top layer to keep bacteria at bay and prevent foot odor.
On the downside, some find the fabric uppers wear out quickly and separate from the insole.
- Wide range of sizes for men and women.
- Anti-bacterial fabric uppers.
- Suitable for all arch types.
- Full foo support and cushioning.
- Fabric uppers can wear quickly.
|This cushioned, supportive insole comes in many ready-to-wear sizes for men and women. It has rigid support at the arch and heel for stability and might alleviate pain and fatigue in the feet and legs.|
2. Physix Gear Sports Orthotic Inserts
This family-run business was founded in 2015 and has the ethos of putting customer satisfaction first. To this end, a 100 percent replacement or refund is offered if you aren’t happy with your insoles.
There are five size ranges to choose from. These are:
- 3 to 4.5 for men or 5 to 6.5 for women for extra small.
- 5 to 6.5 for men or 7 to 8.5 for women for small.
- 7 to 9.5 for men or 9 to 11.5 for women for medium.
- 10 to 11.5 for 12 or to 13.5 for women for large.
- 12 to 14.5 for men or 14 to 16.5 for women for extra-large.
A double layer of foam which has added heel support aims to help prevent foot injuries such as foot and heel pain, heel spurs, and plantar fasciitis. They hold your feet in the correct position to help stop them rolling inwards or outwards (overpronating or supinating).
The low profile, ultra-thin design makes them an excellent choice for Nike Air insoles; they won’t take up much room in your shoes.
They have an antimicrobial top layer to help prevent bacteria multiplying. This can stop you from getting smelly feet and shoes.
Some find the cushioning lacking in these insoles and they do come up a little on the wide side.
- Firm support in the arches.
- Length can be trimmed to fit.
- Low profile and lightweight.
- Odor repelling
- Risk-free guarantee.
- Cushioning might be lacking for some.
- Tend to be wide.
|These insoles are low profile and lightweight, making them a sound choice for Nike shoes. They have arch and heel support and an antimicrobial fabric top layer.|
3. ViveSole Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
Vive Health, a company supplying healthcare and well-being products, brings us this shoe insert. If you are looking for Nike Roshe Run insoles, these are a good option.
Podiatrist-designed, they aim to give your feet support while remaining lightweight. There is EVA foam with added cushioning in the heel and forefoot to absorb impact. The washable upper layer has antimicrobial properties.
The sizes available are X-small to X-large, covering foot sizes 3.5 to 13 for men, and 4.5 to 12 for women. They can be trimmed-to-fit your Nike shoes.
The company backs it’s product, offering a sixty-day, 100 percent refund, exchange or replacement guarantee.
It seems the arch support is quite aggressive on these insoles and some find it too hard.
- Supportive and lightweight.
- Added cushioning in the heel and sole.
- Shock absorbent.
- Washable antimicrobial top layer.
- Arch support could be too aggressive for some.
|This full-length insole is designed to support feet and help relieve foot problems associated with running or walking. There is added cushioning in the forefoot and heel and a washable antimicrobial fabric top layer.|
4. Spenco Rx Comfort Shoe Insole
Are you happy with the factory insoles in your Nike shoes but want a little extra cushioning? It could be that your existing insoles are wearing thin, and a much-needed boost is in order. These flat insoles from Spenco could fit the bill.
Available in seven sizes ranging from a women’s size 3 through 12 and men’s size 6 through 15.5, they can be trimmed to fit.
There is cushioning throughout the length of the insoles, giving you added comfort. They are designed to absorb impact with their Spencore proprietary material.
Being flat and thin, these insoles can be used over your existing ones, or any custom made orthotics your wear. They have a four-way stretch fabric upper, which helps prevent friction and blisters, and antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
Some users find these insoles run small and narrow so you might need to get a bigger size and trim it for a perfect fit. It’s also worth pointing out that these insoles do not provide arch or heel support.
- Full length cushioning.
- Lightweight and thin.
- Absorb shock.
- Can be cut to size.
- No heel or arch support.
- Sizes tend to run small and narrow.
|If you are looking for some extra padding or want to cushion your existing Nike insoles, these could be just the ticket. They have shock absorbency, odor control, and can be trimmed for a perfect fit.|
5. Samurai Insoles Instant-Relief Orthotics
When you fancy busting some Ninja moves in Nikes these Samurai insoles might help. Designed by Dr. Thomas Lembo, a podiatrist, these are a firm favorite with many users.
There are two thicknesses on offer. The thinner original Samurai would be great in Nike shoes which are a good fit. The thicker Samurai Sumo is better when your Nikes are a little on the large side, or you want superior cushioning.
The technology utilized is the same for both thicknesses. The biomechanically designed arches and hidden orthotic support your feet.
Low profile and lightweight, these insoles mold to your feet as you wear them. The inner core is springy providing cushioning and comfort.
They are available from sizes 4 through 16.5 for men and 6 to 13.5 for women. There are in half size increments and designed to fit out of the packet without trimming.
While these insoles are intended to resolve issues associated with flat feet, many people with other arch types find them comfortable.
The company is confident in its product offering a 60-day money-back guarantee. They will even pay for your return shipping.
This video explains the concept and benefits of Samurai insoles.
- Sized to fit out of the packet.
- Choice of two thicknesses.
- Cushioned throughout with a hidden orthotic.
- 60-day money-back guarantee with return shipping paid.
- The red color could bleed on your socks.
- Longevity might be questionable.
|Available in two thicknesses these insoles are sized to fit out of the packet. While designed for flat feet, many find the arch support beneficial. The company offers a full money-back guarantee.|
6. Sof Sole Insoles Men’s AIRR Orthotic
Sof Sole is a relative newcomer to the world of athletic footwear accessories. Founded in 1991, their insoles are made to enhance the comfort of your feet when doing a range of activities.
The Airr insole is designed with athletic shoes and running in mind. They are great as Nike Lunarion insoles when your originals wear out. They have a new slimmer design so they won’t take up too much room in your shoes.
Reinforced nylon support incorporated in the arch helps promote the alignment of your feet and enhance your motion control. Then there are patented Skydex air chambers in the arch and heel which help energy bounce back to your feet, preventing fatigue. A gel is also built into the forefoot for cushioning.
Their Coolmax fabric uppers wick moisture away from your feet, keeping them dry and cool while an antimicrobial treatment stops feet from smelling.
There are four choices for men covering sizes 7 through to 14 and two options for women covering sizes 5 through to 11.
Some find the arch support could be stronger, and it seems that if you have wide feet, the fit might not be good.
- Air pockets in heels and arch.
- Shock absorbing.
- Gel cushioned forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking upper.
- Arch support might not be enough for some.
- Might be too narrow for wide feet.
|With air pockets in the heels and arch and gel in the forefoot, these insoles have lots of cushioning and shock absorption. There are variant models for men and women.|
A Little Bit About Nike
Nike is a popular worldwide brand. With endorsements from athletes including Michael Jordan, Serena Williams, and Tiger Woods, their iconic “swoosh” emblem is easily recognizable.
Originally Blue Ribbon Sports, it was founded by track-and-field coach, Phil Bowerman and a former student of the University of Oregon, Phil Knight. Since the company’s conception in 1964, it has gone from strength to strength. It now has distributors and retail outlets in more than 170 countries.
Their footwear brands include Converse and Hurley. They manufacture shoes for all types of sport, including running, basketball, tennis, soccer, and football. They also make training, leisure, and casual shoes.
What to Look For in Nike Shoe Insoles
Nike doesn’t supply or manufacture replacement insoles. If you don’t like the factory insoles included, or they wear out, you need to find a suitable alternative.
Here are some of the features you should consider when choosing replacement inserts for your Nike shoes.
- Fit: Many insoles come in generic unisex sizes, and can then be trimmed for a perfect fit. Some are designed for men or women to fit straight out-of-the-packet. Make sure you choose some that are going to be the right size for your shoes.
- Thickness: Some insoles will take up more room in your shoes than others, potentially making your Nikes too tight. If your shoes fit well, then look for a low profile, or thinner, insole, so your shoes don’t become uncomfortable. If you have some room to spare, you can use thicker insoles to fill in the gap and get your shoes fitting better.
- Cushioning: Look for things like EVA or polyurethane foam, gel, or air capsules that will help cushion feet. This will make your shoes more comfortable, especially if they have thinner soles.
- Shock absorption: If you are using Nike shoes for sports, shock absorption is a must; it will protect your feet from impact. An bonus in some insoles is the ability to return energy to your feet. This will help stop your feet and legs from becoming tired.
- Arch support: Good support for your arches will serve to prevent foot injuries and help make sure your feet are correctly aligned as you walk or run. Make sure you choose the correct arch type for your feet. If you are unsure what arches you have this video can help you work it out.
- Heel cup: A deep heel cup will help keep your feet stable.
- Moisture-wicking: Fabric uppers that wick the moisture away from your feet help keep them dry and cool. This will also help prevent blisters and fungal foot infections like athletes foot.
- Antimicrobial treatments: Bacteria are the cause of smelly feet. Having a product that helps combat the growth of bacteria will keep your feet and shoes fresh. This video explains what causes smelly feet and some helpful preventive tips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Put Insoles on Top of Insoles?
Yes, you can. You might want to do this if you want more cushioning than your factory insoles in your Nikes give you. Another reason could be to provide your feet with specific support in the arches or heels to deal with pain or foot issues.
There are many foot conditions that standard Nike insoles won’t correct or help. Read our articles about the best insoles for many different foot conditions. These include heel spurs, high arches, Achilles tendonitis, and metatarsalgia.
Can You Wash Insoles?
Some insoles can be washed, but unless the manufacturer recommends it, then it’s not advised. They can be delicate, and placing them in a washing machine could shorten their life, causing them to disintegrate.
That doesn’t mean that they can’t be cleaned. Read our comprehensive guide on cleaning smelly insoles. You will be sure to pick up some tips and tricks that will help.
How Can I Make Sure My New Insoles Will Fit My Nikes?
Some insoles are manufactured to match your exact shoe size while others can be trimmed to fit. If you are choosing ones that match your shoe size, check the manufacturer’s size chart before buying. It’s also a good idea to check reviews from other people; this will give you an indication of whether they run true to size.
For insoles that cover several shoe sizes and can be cut to fit, you will usually find lines etched in the bottom. These will have corresponding shoe sizes marked, and you can cut around them.
Alternately, take out the factory insert from your Nikes and place in on your new insole. Draw around it with a pen or pencil and then cut around that line. That will give you an insole that will fit your shoes well.
Step Out in Comfort
Nike is a favorite shoe brand for many people when it comes to sports or casual wear. The insoles can become thin over time and need replacing, or you might need orthotic support that the regular insoles don’t give you. Having the best replacement Nike insoles will give your feet support and comfort.
We hope you enjoyed our guide and found it informative and useful. All the insoles we have detailed are good for Nike shoes, the ones you choose will depend on your specific needs.
Please leave us a comment and let us know how you get on with your new Nike shoe inserts. Don’t forget to share so other Nike fans can benefit too.